WHAT'S YOUR OPPINION?

It is rather difficult to coment on something which is happening many thousands of miles away so I am sure many fans here in the UK would like the opinion of those stateside on Tuff The Tidewater outfit.I like many other fans have seen odd short clips of them in action which look quite passable.But I have had coment from a few fans who have paid their cash and come away from a live event more than a little disappointed.

If I were to find fault from the little I have seen it would be that whether the organisers like it or not sex sells.And the mode of dress for the contests does not lend it's self to that view.

Yes you are right that is a sexist view point,but it is also one adhered too by pro wrestling promoters and even many of the promoters of pro boxing.

Comments

  1. I really respect the combatants, who train hard and are serious about what they do. I think the wrestling itself is boring. Watching most submission style matches to me is like watching paint dry. And, yes, they should think about modifying the outfits.

    xyhg2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was never set up to be a 'sexy' type of production company by the guy who runs it ... it started as a women's self defense class and the girl eventually turned it into a grappling club.

    I'm not a hypocrite because I admit to loving the Foxy Combat-type / sexy stuff too, but these girls are training seriously and compete hard at the events. I enjoy it for what it is.

    I've been to a couple of of their events and the girls are improving each time. I've seen exciting matches and, some not so exciting, but they all get my support every time I can attend.

    I consider myself lucky I finally have something like this to attend after years of wishing for a live, female wrestling event I could go to a few times a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xy is correct, the combatants do train hard and take their matches very seriously. One must keep in mind that some of the participants are as young as 17, so expecting racier outfits or topless action is fairly out of the question. When one is in the mood for competitive action involving younger women, this fills the bill nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!