STARVED OF ACTION.

The one complaint that all fans who live north of London have is that their areas are starved of live action.


Reviving these clips of Manchester girl Vanessa reminded me of this.I have mentioned before that around the time Vanessa took part any number of Manchester based girls kept the inter city train to London and Festelle very busy.Despite the girls plying their trade in London it was almost impossible to find live action around the area.


The nearest anyone came was when Brian Dixon brought his Birkenhead based promotions to town.Then fans were able to watch a leotard clad Mitzi Mueller in combat with the likes of the Apache Princess and others.


I for one did attempt to simulate Festelle's efforts around the Greater Manchester area,without too much success.Things went pear shaped due to the lack of time my partner and myself had to devote to the venture.


From the coments I am getting very little as changed over the years and I am sure many fans would love to hear from fans in the areas outside London as to any activitity happening in their part of the UK.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!