ACTION IN PARIS.

I have to admit that it is some time since Iwas last in Paris so I am not really up to date with the scene there.But I have to admit the work of Amazon Prod comes accross as well worth watching,using girls from a few different outfits around Europe they turn out an excellent product.

One thng that does intrigue me and hopefully some fan out there can help is,are any of these bouts ever staged in public?As Iam sure many fans in France and beyond would love to see the likes of Xana in live action.

Comments

  1. Hello
    I want to know about places in Munich and London where regular women can arrange a fight against other
    i want to arrange such a fight to my wife
    Thank you
    Marcelo
    marcelit30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Marcelo: Try contacting London Wrestling Studio, AS Film or Kontex.

    ... and, of course, check with your wife, first.)

    Now, about that clip ...

    VERY good ... (and the added visual & audio effects were nicely done. As far as the added audio, where was that from ? ... a movie theme or something ? ...)

    Again, very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!