THE TOUGHWOMAN CONTESTS.

It always interests me that our friends Stateside can still attend that great favourite the"Tough Woman Contest"I can only imagine the outcry here in the UK if such an event were to be put on here.The PC Brigade would be up in arms and those defenders of womens rights would be passing even more acts of parliament.A great shame really as a bout between two largely untrained women generates a great deal of excitement,just listen to the spectators.
I am sure Iam not the only one who would like to here from anyone in the States who as attended such a show and their views on it.



Comments

  1. I'm surprised they still have them here in the US ... there was a girl killed in one contest a few years ago. I thought they stopped them after that incident.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!