NOT EVERYONES TASTE.

I know from reading your coment that mixed bouts are not to taste of all fans,So my apology for digging this one out.I have put this up as a request from a fan who does like this kind of thing.I will relate part of the story behind his liking and maybe we can all share at least his thoughts.
"My love of female combat goes back to those days of Amazons in Action and VHS video from Festelle Video bought on my trips to London from the Swish Publications Shop in Soho My girl at the time was one of those who excelled at athletics in her school days and was possibly something of a tomboy.We were together for about five years and she discovered my love of female combat by accident.(Finding a few copies of AIA.)This was not a problem for her and more than once wrestled her friends for my enjoyment,also she would take me on in our own mixed bouts,which led to more than one of our male friends challenging her.These challenges she would accept and she gloried in the power over men it gave her.As you yourself have stated it takes exceptional self control for a man to be in such close proximity to a lovely female without a spunky result.(Like it or not our interest is sexual so that makes the act itself a fetish.)I did discover her reasons for loving this power when she admitted to being bi-sexual.Sadly this meant that she favoured the female side of things slightly more than the male resulting in us splitting up.
Reading your blog though does bring back many happy memories."
My thanks to our friend for that,he does make a valid point when he says that our interest,like it or not,does tend to be sexual.
With regard to the clip itself I wonder if anyone knows it's origins?It as a feel of one of the offshoots of Catz Club UK,BUT I could be wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!