A TALE OF TWO SUSAN'S.

Two of the stalwarts of the wrestling game in two different country's are the two Susans.Susan Strong from the UK as done great service for Festelle and the Private Collection,while Germany's Susan as appeared for DWW and Beka in her own country.I could be wrong but believe they have never met in the squared circle which seems a shame as they appear bodily very well matched.One for the promoter's to think on. A number of fans have comented on the similarity of the two Susan's,the English and the German,Susan Strong as been active with Festelle Video for many years taking on the best from Europe and beyond.The other Susan who I believe originates from around Hamburg as competed for most of the German based companies.The suprising thing being that to the best of my knowledge they have never met in the squared circle.A shame really because I have always felt their slim almost skinny bodies would be well matched.Another fact that I learned some time back when I was in that country was that the German Susan was in fact the early mentor to the fans favourite Karine.

Comments

  1. Your wish come true. They did meet and compete against one another. Look for Festelle's FV39 - The Swiss Tournament. Sadly, all the matches in the tournament are short so they never truly got to test one another in a true contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanne was a favorite of mine to watch being knowledgeable and quite aggressive. I loved the match up here with the much younger Melanie being 13 years her junior. Susanne fought a number of younger women such as Nadege, Clara, Lee, and Anne Hurricane to name a few. All were 13 years or younger. I noticed a girl standing near a door opening watching this fight and I wondered if Susanne's husband was filming this fight as he usually does. After a minute or so watching I decided I wanted Melanie to win this. In all of Susanne's matches her head always seems to be vulnerable to scissors or headlocks and I always wondered why she never seemed to avoid those holds. Easier said than done but I don't think Susanne, was the brightest when coming to wrestle. I don't want to put her down but she fell into so many traps. Melanie controlled the older German girl putting her in a number of scissors and pin positions always getting control of those arms too. Like their age Susanne was 13 pounds heavier than Melanie also. The camera work on this one was good also catching shots of Susanne's head in between Melanie's gorgeous thighs in the scissors The teenager won 3 falls to one. Great to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!