REACTIONS.




My recent piece about the magazines published by Swish Publications led to a fan in Bradford pointing out that there is still a website under the banner of Action Promotions and beside a little of the back ground to some of the wrestlers who worked for them they carry an email address from which back copies of Fighting Girl Monthly can be obtained for £5 plus £1 postage.The address is actionpromotes@yahoo.co.uk.
My references to the L.G.I.S. girls brought me requests from fans for more information.Sorry but the best I can do is a few more well faded pics from A.I.A.There was a short time back a website with a number of fights from this outfit but it would appear to have gone without trace.Maybe a copyright issue?If anyone as been able to find it recently please let me know as many fans have shown an interest.

Comments

  1. LGIS videos are still available at asfilm.de (as BX "Old LIGS" Nostalgie) and rockin-roxanne.com (under LGIS Boxing). My first encounter with LGIS was via a few images at the old tinadiane.net website. Don't remember how now, but that somehow led me to a (now defunct) zoff-tv website. This seems to have been the home of the people behind both a new version of LGIS and the original "old" LGIS, old LGIS being the public boxing matches featured in this blog. I have a small collection of still images, clips and longer videos gathered from zoff and other sites I'm happy to share with your blog if wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ka Klaus,
    Not sure of the site you mention, but LGIS videos are still available at asfilm.de (as BX "Old LIGS" Nostalgie) and rockin-roxanne.com (under LGIS Boxing). Years ago there was a now defunct site, zoff-tv, that was apparently the home of some of the people behind both the original LGIS and a newer version. They distinquished between them as "Old LGIS" and "New LGIS", as asfilm does. Over the years I've collected a number of still images, clips and a few longer videos from the "old" LGIS public matches. I'd be happy to share them with your blog if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!