A SAD DAY!!!!!!!!

After a few years of taking on the prudes I am having to admit defeat.Some years back my Yahoo group fell foul of them,more recently my efforts on You Tube were barred.Yesterday I was warned about my activity on Blogger and today followers of my activity on Daily Motion will have noticed I have been banned.
I shall be leaving this blog in place for fans to remember how things were before the world went totally mad and in the hope that in the future things change and I can return to a more enlightened place.
Wishing fans across the World a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Comments

  1. Its a damn shame that you have decided to leave instead of standing up and fighting for your rights to post what you like, it will be sad to see you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget about this defeatism BULLSHIT !!!

    I'm telling you you're TOO valuable to let a bunch of dumb, suck-asses put you down. Give me a chance after the holidays to see if I can influence those retarded butt-brains at Blogger and see if I can find a suitable site to replace DailyMotion (not that you couldn't find one yourself--I'm sure you could--but let me search as well. It's the least I could do to support you.)

    Have a Great Holiday Season and let me just say how much we APPRECIATE all you do !!!

    Hang Tough !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!!!..I love you female fighting videos on youtube and dailymotion.It is clear to me that some sado has a vendetta against you for some reason.I thought Dailymotion was a safe bet to put topless and nude wrestling clips.Clearly it is not.Gone has Killertube and i hope you find another tube to post.Try Xtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any plans to resurface somewhere else? I love your content (especially the female boxing -- I love knockouts). email me at stacytriples@yahoo.com when you reappear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!