RIGHT OR WRONG????

I had to question if I should run with this,after all the things that PrudeTube won't allow this appears.
Along with a couple of similar efforts I found this on the Mixed Wrestling Forum with only a small number of fans finding a problem.
I have to admit I have no idea of the age of either of the pair but at a guess the young man is at that age when even a photo in a mag can stir up a reaction and the young lady is becoming aware of her developing body.
Far be it from me to be the dictator of morals but somewhere in a distant past I seem to recall being of a similar age and I'm not sure I would have wanted to wrestle a girl.
Is my thinking wrong?After all there seem to be a lot of adults present!!!And are PrudeTube wrong in allowing it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!