Just a Thought 38.

Highlight of holiday or ex wifes greatest source of amusement,we arrived in Berlin just in time for this years Gay Pride and I doubt even Frau Merkel could have guessed how homophobic the guest she as adopted from around the globe could be.
So much so that at one point my ex had to point out to two of these idiots that people in Germany aren't in the least interested in the prophets views on the Gay Scene.At which she was called a white dyke or something similar and I was called a fat puff.
Sticks and stones we have both been involved with the wrestling business too long to worry about name calling.What did set the idiots up for a shock was when they start gesturing that they were going to fight us and dancing around like that guy Kung Fu off the telly years ago.
Coronation Street 

It was at this point I decided fire the warning shot.Now fans of the wrestling scene around the world will remember the great Billy Two Rivers whose winning move was often the tomahawk chop.Promoters throughout Europe quite often tried to copy with Chief Billy White Cloud and other frauds.For one night only I was one of them having returned to Germany from holiday in Spain a promoter decided that with a coating of oil and a headress from the local fancy dress shop I was passable.
Now I mastered the war dance and whooping Native American style with ease what I couldn't master was that chop and having got it so wrong my opponent had to pay a visit to hospital to have his adams apple resited.
East Enders

My ex was reminded of this when I shocked the first idiot by stamping on his toe and hitting him with an equally effective chop that left  him gasping and making strange gurgling noises and his friend seemed to lose the will to fight and making noises which would have done credit to any Native American was last seen running away like an olympic sprinter.
East Enders

My ex as often said I should write a book about my experiences before injury put paid to my career at the bottom of many a wrestling poster.
East Enders

The pic's alongside today's thoughts are of stars of the UK Soap Opera's that I rarely watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!