OH WHAT A WEDDING.

I had seen short clips from this before but I believe this is the first time for the full video.
My ex reminded me of security job that was very similar.
I had been offered what I thought silly money to provide security for a wedding reception,though I was warned that the brides family were a little rough,with this in mind my ex and a couple  of friends were hired and boy was I right.
Once the drink started to flow everything went well till a couple of the brides friends took offence at the grooms sister and mother at which a similar scene broke out to that in the video.
The only good thing to come out off this was the groom and his family decided to end hostilities early and called an early night at around 10pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!