WELCOME TO EUROPE.

+
I have often made comment about Maddison Miles
and her rise through the ranks in Canada in a few short years she as competed in almost a lifetime of bouts,many of which I was critical of as I don't regard a mixed match against a fat old never was as progress.
But I have to admit though that her visit to Berlin as proven what a talent she is for her as an eighteen year old to compete and hold her own against Ireland's Katey Harvey
was a great effort.
It may interest fans from the UK, Berlin events take place at Fetaal Kreuzberg a large complex containing everything for a night out including a beer garden and plenty eating houses.
Bearing in mind that you can still fly from a number of UK airports for a reasonable price,recently the fare ex Manchester cost me £50 return and the cheapest seats for a show I believe are just over twenty euro a visit seems a good idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!