JUST A THOUGHT 85.

A NO BRAINER.
The world and his mate have woken in the last twenty four hours to the news that the UK's oldest travel agent Thomas Cook as gone bust.

How could it happen?I think everyone who as ever run a business can tell,the company had any number of high street shops employing countless people when the rest of the world were working online.The last time I went to a travel agents was around fifteen years ago.
How were they allowed to amass debts running into billions of pounds when by law it is illegal to continue trading when insolvent.
And how could Chief Executive Peter Frankhauser be allowed a salary of £536,000 not to mention a bonus of £4.6 million.
I can only hope that all those stranded by the company and those who have booked and paid get compensated,though I do have my doubts.
My pictorial and video input is to remind people of happier times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!