JUST A THOUGHT 91.

THANKS!!!
As we come toward the end of another year I should thank some of those who have contributed comments in recent times.

Apart from their contributions I knew little of these people till I looked them up and discovered some are bloggers in their own right such as joesa who is the face behind catfightreviews.blogspot.com and catfightsinbooks.blogspot.com,popadoc of ladiesonlywrestling.blogspot.com,ken at bloggingaboutblondesvbrunettes.blospot.com and LordMccoy of catfightcompendium.blogspot.com and a number of other outlets.
If I have missed anyone out my apologies as quite often your comment keeps me on my toes and helps me to come up with new contributions.

Comments

  1. Thank you, KaKlaus for your work on this board. Always interesting, always varied.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!