JUST A THOUGHT 97.

THE ANSWER???
I was asked recently what had become of Susan Strong?

Thanks to Don for posing that one as it's a question many fans have asked since her days with Festelle,I am only guessing but her age is possibly in her late fifties,as to her marital status I have no idea and I seem to recall she left the UK some years back and went to live down under in New Zealand.

If anyone has more up to date info I'm sure both Tom and I would love to know.
MONDAY TV.
What more could you wish for after the weekend than to tune your tv in for a relaxing evening only to discover you are watching"Bring Back the Bush"the brainchild of Miss Chidera Eggerue
a blogger,activist and author behind the social media movement"saggy boobs matter".
One of her former offerings was"For women who no longer date broke men",watch and enjoy!!Thank goodness at least I'm safe from her.
The prog featured a number of her friends who took on the six week task of regrowing the bush,it did interest me that none game from the sporting world,this came to mind as a friend of my ex always appeared in the ring wearing joggers etc and always claimed that this was because of the bruises she had collected on her legs.In truth her man was turned on by the full bush.
This of course was totally different in the more private world of topless bouts where often the brief pants would expose the least amount of pubes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!