JUST A THOUGHT 100.

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!
How do you lose your girl to another girl?Yes I know!Like many of you it was one of my fantasies that came true with my blessing.Never thinking I could be replaced.I suppose what I never realised is that for a girl it is not so unusual to have a close relationship with another girl.
Are you Baffled?
Like many parts of the world we in the UK are collecting cases of the Coronavirus which have now claimed a few lives.But what are people supposed to do?If you have returned from Italy you aren't checked at the airport but should self quarantine for a couple of weeks.But in those couple of weeks what do you do?Two paracetamol every three hours,plenty of liquids?
Some guy keeps appearing on tv claiming that when summer comes the virus will be wiped out,but it's summer in Australia and they have cases.
Think I'll go on holiday if I'm allowed!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!