JUST A THOUGHT 102

THAT BLOODY VIRUS!!!
I'm sure I aren't alone in having never been isolated for any amount of time.Here in the UK three months is the current restriction,so what do you do with all that time at home?
Alone or What?
I'm not sure if I'm lucky as I'm presently confined with my ex who came to join me because her partner had become confined with one of her parents.Despite having only met up for the odd weekend and a week away on holiday the last week as been interesting to say the least,now I'm not a great fan of soap operas and reality tv the sort of thing where Z list celeb's pretend to be living in the jungle when in fact it's a park in Australia with a shop selling everything you desire less than a mile away,but my ex  can beat even that rubbish on my FreeView Box she has discovered lots of old murder shows on one of the CBS Channels,most date back to the 1980's and are at best mind numbing.So as an escape I have taken to the kitchen with my trusty laptop to watch video(VN24)on You Tube of German Police dealing with truck and bus accidents,great entertainment even if you can't understand German.
And the Funny Side.
Even when your mind is numb from television you can get relief from watching while consuming copious amounts of beer
which keeps the recycling man in work disposing of the
bottles and cardboard.
Also something which as gone viral here in the UK is the goats who have come down from the Great Orme in Llandudno


and because most of North Wales is in lockdown with no tourist have invaded the streets of the town center and taken to dining in peoples gardens on their flowers and bushes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!