JUST A THOUGHT 111.

GOT IT WRONG
There was I thinking things were getting back to normal,people could mix more freely and more places were opening.How wrong could I have been?In order to go shopping now you must wear a mask,I tried it and my future shopping will be done on line.Being one of those who wears spec's in order to drive or read I found my spec's within seconds steamed up and my nose began to run.
If that wasn't bad enough during the time we spent locked down together we agreed that when flights resumed we would have a week away so I booked us a couple of flights and a nice apartment and began looking forward to our week in sunny Spain.
That was till last weekend when the government decided Spain was no longer safe and should you go then on your return it's another couple of weeks in quarantine,not to mention any travel insurance you may have would become invalid.
Luckily I left the insurance to a later date as a week week for me and the ex was £50,but I'm still a lot of money out of pocket because despite one large tour company having cancelled all holidays to Spain within hours the lowcost airline we are booked with are still flying,
this is so they don't have to refund people as the only way you are due a refund is if they cancel,if you cancel you get nothing and even if they are forced to cancel the best you can expect is a travel voucher for a later date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!