THEY FOUGHT FOR FESTELLE...Continued.2


A very early favourite with fans was

Honey
who started out in a clothes ripping bout on FV9 and on the same day took on Lois in an oil wrestling bout,finishing off with a boxing bout against Sheila.She appeared a couple of times on FV10 and then she was gone.
From the same time came
Maureen
a well stacked girl whose career started on FV9 and appeared seven times including FV15 on a couple of those fought with the gloves on.
I can't close without thanks to"gonsales"for his comment on the whereabouts of Festelle favourite Sherry
good to hear she's still around and neither my friend nor I had realised how many bouts she had.
Around the same subject I have mentioned many times,would you recognise any of the girls were you to see them in a local shop?
And would you speak?I suppose the same question would be posed if you spied a neighbours wife's topless pic on the net.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!