Just A Thought 114

 CHANGES!!!

Over a period of time my friends you will no doubt notice that Blogger have made changes and many for me are not for the better.

The loading of videos in particular is taking a lifetime,time which I and many others have not got I for one am hoping that very shortly the old format will be returned to though I'm told by friends who have complained that it's unlikely to happen.

More Virus.

Just when we thought we could be returning to the norm it's back again with a vengance though we aren't in complete lock down people are being told to work from home which leaves many spending hours staring at a computer screen,if it starts to drive you mad a friend of mine came by a website worth a look where old copies of the fans bible are featured,Amazons in Action



at least featuring the covers from the early days to what I believe was the last ever copy.This includes the starter mag Aggressive Women


which I think ran for around a dozen editions.Look out for...swishpublications.wixsite.com/swish/aggressive-women.

Comments

  1. Tell your friend Much Thanks for the 1-1-8 about the Swish Publications site ... It was very thoughtful and kind of him ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!