ALL ABOUT CHAOS.

A question that is raised by a number of fans here in Europe is probably best answered by fans in the USA.Is the quality of Chaos material up to the short clips we see online?


A strange question?No not really if you consider that many fans like to collect their works on DVD and the systems in Europe are different to those in the US and the conversion does cost money.


Another point raised was can these same fights be obtained from anywhere in Europe as I am led to believe they originate in Russia.My thanks for that to a fan who speaks the lingo!

Comments

  1. " Is the quality of Chaos material up to the short clips we see online ? "

    In short: a resounding "YES !!!"

    As far as Chaos goes, rest easy, you WILL be satisfied.

    As far as conversion back-and-forth from NTSC to PAL, SECAM, etc., although I haven't had the need to do it yet (because of the ready availability of NTSC here in the U.S. from producers world-wide) I don't think it's a big factor because conversion to-and-from I don't think is that hard.

    As far as the Russian events go, availability of them outside Chaos is a good question. Wish I could help more but all I can say now is the obvious thought of shooting Tanya (Chaos originator/producer) an e-mail and ask. If I find anything more helpful I'll be glad to let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!