CONFIRMATION NEEDED.

Only recently have I got news that a guy who many younger fans regard as the person who inspired their interest in the fight scene as died.
Although I await confirmation I am informed that the Girlfight Wizard as died on the 24th of June.The Wizard was of course the guy behind the UFFL groups on Yahoo and a number of other sites on the net.Although I had little contact with the guy apart from the odd email when we were both barred from You Tube I had a great deal of respect for the work he put in on behalf of the many fans.
I am told that his name is being kept alive by Mike Royal in the form of his blog.
I would love to here from fans with any more information as a number of UK fans have a genuine interest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!