A FANS VIEW.


From time to time I get coment from fans which doesn't fit into it's own section on the blog and find a place for it as a fans view.One such effort comes from Sam a long time fan in South Wales>>>>
I have been interested by your mention of AIA recently as living in Wales the publication as you have often mentioned was difficult to obtain and often on my trips to London for rugger internationals I would visit Soho and stock up with a few recent editions.
Like yourself I was lucky in having an understanding wife who by luck or chance fulfilled my dream.When our family was young money was a little tight and my wife worked many an evening as a topless dancer in pubs and clubs.This often involved fairly long journeys into the English Midlands and borders of Wales,as our part of Wales,like many others,was pretty straight laced and even on wash day her work wear would be dried by the fire for fear the neighbours were to see and think she may be doing something illegal.
Around this time the wife's agent was getting requests for mud wrestling which was becoming the latest stag party craze.The wife did a few of these nights and this led to a meeting with a guy from South Wales who said he and some friends would willingly pay if a couple of the girls would be willing to wrestle topless without the mud.My wife and a couple of her friends took him up on his offer and like our friends in London unused backrooms in clubs and bars were utilised.
These nights carried on for a few years while our children were young and until the guy who sponsored the events moved away from Wales.Indeed I often think the wife's well kept bodywork is due to her sporting activity as you can see from the pic provided.
My thanks to Sam for that it's always interesting to here from fans with a tale to tell and for the benefit of those who missed it before my email for the like is ringen.kelly@gmail.com

Comments

  1. It looks like her foray into the fem-vs-fem scene was a very positive accomplishment and she deserves a lot of praise.

    (... and if it helped out with some of the family's expenses, all the better !)

    Thanks for that post. I would hope she could come here herself and tell us again about her experiences.

    What else can I say ? ... judging from the pic ? ... ... Endless beauty, ... ... endless athleticism ... ...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!