NEARER TO HOME.

A question often posed by fans is where can they see contests the likes of which Festelle used to put on now?Sadly here in the UK no one seems to cater for this market(yes I know a certain young lady in the north west claims to),but we are lucky in being in close proximity to Hamburg in Germany where ASFilm put on these bouts and Hamburg is one of the easier and cheaper places to visit be it by sea or air.I should stress that the fans desire to see topless action,not just live action.

Comments

  1. I'm not from the UK but just recently came across a site called Catz Club (catzclub.co.uk) and looked like it might be one that has live events ... I think a sample or two looked to have a few watching. I did not look at every sample.

    But talk about real , rough action !! Check out the sample of # 001, Sam vs Debra, The damage shown from scratches on the one between rounds is just scary. No fake shit here .... WOW !

    If I knew how to post that sample clip I'd do it but I haven't a clue .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!