AM I WRONG?

I have comented before about my worry that DWW were slowly going down the erotic path and away from the tried and tested genuine combat format.I can accept that there is a market for their Trib Girls offerings,but with a number of girls working for both outfits I am starting to feel that the DWW work is losing something.This was brought to mind when I viewed these clips of nude wrestling from sometime back.I have seen nothing of late to compare with the effort put in to a nude bout by these girls.

Comments

  1. Both these clips and the one's above are much appreiated.

    There are always those who want sex, sex, and more sex with their fem-vs-fem activities just like there are always those who want shock, shock, and more shock with their movie-scene violence.

    Business is business but I support what I want and, I suppose like anything else, others suppport what they want.

    The pro's that give me quality wrestling and fem-vs-fem effort and skill won't go broke for lack of my money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!