KINKY,PERVERTED,SEXY or SPORTY???

Recent coment set me thinking is female combat sexy or some kind of perversion?The mere fact that here in Europe(Germany in particular)it is accepted as a sport and watched both live and on tv by both male and female fans seems to back that up.

The slight exception seems to be boxing as one fan pointed out after last weeks feature on the pro bout in Germany.Looking at the girls at the end of the fight you really would have to be kinky to to find those bruised and bloodied faces sexy.But as someone I spoke too the other day pointed out it is the girls choice to put on the gloves and earn good money this way.And from a fans view point would it be viewed different had they been fighting for Festelle or DWW and fought topless?I mention this because in one bout in the Garden Boxing series of some years back I can recall a DWW girl finishing a bout of three one minute rounds with an extremely bruised and swollen face.

Comments

  1. I was the one with the original comment and didn't mean to knock women's boxing as a sport , just mentioning that I personally didn't find it 'sexy' like I do women's wrestling.

    I know the two women weren't trying to look and act sexy as one one responding fan explained following my comments, and of course I respect them as serious athletes/boxers but just I hate to see pretty female faces all busted up like they did to each other.

    I brought up the 'turn-on aspect' of it as I assume the majority of guys watching female combat and visiting these blogs do so because of that and not as a serious , competitive 'sport'. I doubt if there are many guys who tuned into that boxing match and were turned on seeing them rearrange each other's face ... but I could be wrong.

    I'd think that the most guys who watched that fight were watching no differently than if it were two guys fighting for a boxing title.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!