(... also, there's nothing really unusual about hand-binding or tape-ups just because an event is punch-less. I've seen this many times in such events - along with elbows, knees and feet - simply for added support and/or better grippage.)
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
Really good competitive and effort-loaded event.
ReplyDelete(Will gladly suggest or post the source if I have any luck ...)
[For some reason, it reminds me of ECNWC (http://ecnwc.com) but then again I'm thinking of a few private - as opposed to multi-genre - producers.]
(... also, there's nothing really unusual about hand-binding or tape-ups just because an event is punch-less. I've seen this many times in such events - along with elbows, knees and feet - simply for added support and/or better grippage.)
ReplyDelete