Two of DWWs best here for lovers of the well endowed girls,Ingrid and Nicole put on a fantastic bout,which I believe took place at the Womens Wrestling Convention in the States.
Yeah, I think this was from the very first Jackpin's Women's Wrestling Convention back in '98 and it was a pioneering, colossal and great event. Being it was a private event (by registration only), it was allowed to be topless and yeah, it took a while to find a suitable location.
(I happened to see this post after the more recent one's so I'll just say it again: Seeing these events just keeps me mesmerized ad infinitum. I'll bet all those who participated back then could still, with preparation, go full-blast again. When I get these converted over to full HD 3-D it'll just be endless appreciation for all these great fems and for all they did for all the WWC's that took place.)
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
Wow ... what a fantastic match !!
ReplyDeleteIt does look like the WWC .... I didn't know the girls were permitted wrestle topless at that event.
Thanks for sharing it :>)
Yeah, I think this was from the very first Jackpin's Women's Wrestling Convention back in '98 and it was a pioneering, colossal and great event. Being it was a private event (by registration only), it was allowed to be topless and yeah, it took a while to find a suitable location.
ReplyDelete(I happened to see this post after the more recent one's so I'll just say it again: Seeing these events just keeps me mesmerized ad infinitum. I'll bet all those who participated back then could still, with preparation, go full-blast again. When I get these converted over to full HD 3-D it'll just be endless appreciation for all these great fems and for all they did for all the WWC's that took place.)
Fantastic women; fantastic effort.