MORE NOSTALGIA WITH BEATRICE.

A recent trip to Belgium resulted in a meeting with a fan who showed me this clip on his laptop and mentioned having seen Beatrice wrestle in her prime.This bout is we believe against Ali Day and again demonstrates the power and technique of Beatrice.My Belgian friend told me that Beatrice had at the time one of the finest bodies to grace the wrestling mat and he recalled a bout like this fought in a one piece where by the end the suit had to be almost peeled from her.it was so soaked in her sweat.

Comments

  1. Have the match and it was the one that started my fascination with Beatrice. This is the third fall of a match I actually did ask Beatrice about and got the lowdown on from her.

    Wish for more clips from Bea's loft where many of the best matches took place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!