ARMY WIVES.PART 1.

To this day the British Army is resident on a number of bases in Germany,which means there are often any number of soldiers wives at a loose end for months on end while their menfolk are deployed in other parts of the world.It is for this reason that I have donated some space to one such wife who believe it or not shares our interest.To illustrate her views some clips from the era in question when Beka Film dominated the German market.
I should make the point that I have met the young lady and suggested that she put pen to paper and in view of what she told me get her husband to approve her article.This to save him turning up on my doorstep with an army issue weapon.






hiHi fans I was born in the North East of England and married my husband at eighteen, at the time he was already in the army and within a short time I found myself in married quarters based in Germany.I soon found the long days when he was away on training hard going and being a year or two younger than many of the other wives found it a little lonely.
On one of the weeks he had been away I had a minor dispute with another of the wives which escalated into a few slaps being exchanged.When my husband returned someone told him what had happened and this was the first indication I had that he was turned on by the idea of girls fighting.In the few weeks before he went away again he questioned me a number of times as to wether I would be prepared to have an arranged fight with the other wife.Each time it was mentioned he was becoming more aroused.
A month or so went by and I was settling in and now had a few friends around the camp,including the wife who I had fallen out with.I had been out shopping and returned early to find my husband watching a video of two girls wrestling topless while he was masterbating.Although embarassed he said then that he would love to see me fight like the girls in the video.At this point I will admit that the physical side of our marriage left a bit to be desired and it was a relief to discover that if I mentioned I had heard of a corprals wife on the camp who had recently taken part in a boxing match against a German girl for cash and they fought topless my wifely duties were over very quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!