A HUSBANDS ANGLE.

I have from time to time given over this space to fans who love to exhibit their wives and who fantasise about them wrestling and some who have done it like army wife who started to relate her experience some time back,who I have currently lost contact with.Which leads me into the latest donation also from Germany but from the husband of a wrestler.So it is over to Ulrich from Detmold.
I was interested in the story of army wife because around the same time my own wife took part in a number of contests,indeed a couple of the hardest were against the wife of a soldier serving at the local army camp.I had from my teen years been a fan of girls who fought and bought a number of videos and the magazine Amazons in Action so often mentioned by Klaus.When I married my interest took a backseat for a while,that is until I discovered my wifes best kept secret,although she had never done anything about it she had often had feelings for other girls.
This discovery led to me revealing what at the time was almost as dark a secret,my interest in female combat.Hence this led to us both fulfilling a fantasy,my wife got her first chance to touch another girl and I was able to watch her wrestle.
Like the other fans who have donated pics of their girls I often think of those days when we take our summer break and my wife bares her breasts on the beach and by her own admission she can still get turned on by thoughts of those days.All in all happy holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!