Dear Ka Klaus, I have just recently discovered your blog and being a female wrestling fan myself I'm amazed by the depth of its contents. I have a wrestling forum at malevsfemale.org, if you would like to, please take a look, we would be glad to have you there, and also if you want, we might exchange links. I have already put a link to this blog on top of every page of the forum.
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
Dear Ka Klaus,
ReplyDeleteI have just recently discovered your blog and being a female wrestling fan myself I'm amazed by the depth of its contents.
I have a wrestling forum at malevsfemale.org, if you would like to, please take a look, we would be glad to have you there, and also if you want, we might exchange links. I have already put a link to this blog on top of every page of the forum.
Thanks for the blog!
Zweig