WHERE IS THE PROBLEM????

Possibly a bit off theme but by now most of the world must have seen pictures of Williams wife Kate sunbathing topless.
So where is the problem?
Most men have taken pics of the wife on holiday,indeed I have put a number on this blog.I am in no doubt that some will have been taken of other men's wives who fans would loved to have seen wrestle.
Indeed my own wife was told by a friend that she is on a amateur site topless,when she looked someone had taken the pic on a recent holiday we had in Spain.Did she want me to go and give the photographer a good beating?No!!!Her only comment was that the guy was better with his camera than I am!!!
So William she is no doubt a nice looking girl with a good body,but had you left the law courts alone the pics would have been history in days.

Comments

  1. " ... most of the world must have seen pictures of Williams' wife Kate sunbathing topless. " ... You can exclude me from that group but I have now. Personally, you'll get no objection from me posting them here but obviously I'd say topless women should not be posted on general, mainstream news media sites or in hard-copy print media. Standards on this side of the pond are still more relevant over here.

    It appears your wife was not only unoffended but had praise for the photographer (it was at your expense but I doubt you're offended, either :) :) :) ).

    Your assessment of the legacy of Kate's pics had he just let them fly off the radar is probably correct but cut him some slack.

    After all, she is his wife.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!