I would and actually have. These street fights always show the fucked-up nature of people with brains that have long since committed gray-matter suicide. Granted, when intervening in such situations you always evaluate and shouldn't put your own life in danger but the police are always just a phone call away.
I just had to intervene 1 time because it was obviously a very bad situation (it turned to be a bad crime was happenning and the female victim was being attacked by 2 other females who completely lost their minds). The other time I called the police because there were several butt-brained women going crazy.
At any rate, always use your better judgment but don't just stand around like an asshole and do nothing.
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
I would and actually have. These street fights always show the fucked-up nature of people with brains that have long since committed gray-matter suicide. Granted, when intervening in such situations you always evaluate and shouldn't put your own life in danger but the police are always just a phone call away.
ReplyDeleteI just had to intervene 1 time because it was obviously a very bad situation (it turned to be a bad crime was happenning and the female victim was being attacked by 2 other females who completely lost their minds). The other time I called the police because there were several butt-brained women going crazy.
At any rate, always use your better judgment but don't just stand around like an asshole and do nothing.