1st PART.

I mentioned before that I was being helped out by my friend in Germany and his wife.
This is the first part of her story and how she first got involved in his favourite sport.
My name is Nadine and I was born just outside Berlin where I went to school,but not often.In my teens I became involved with a boy who was older and an amateur wrestler.I would often attend his training and when he turned pro in his late teens I took on the role of his second/valet.A good excuse for missing school and I was being paid.
Within a few months I had been persuaded to wrestle myself as more girls were being involved in the pro game.I found this great fun and no one asked my age,which was fifteen at the time.
My boyfriend was a keen supporter and often worked my corner giving me advice.Though I must admit most of it involved attacking my opponents breasts.A move which always excited the spectators.
I had many bouts over about two years and one in particular will interest fans in the U.K.when a party of girls were brought from I believe Wales and one girl in particular seemed to have an instant dislike of me resulting in our bouts almost becoming a war.
At the time I didn't realise that we had been set up by the promoter.I should have twigged when my man started refering to the bout as a fight,a term he would not normally use.
To Continue!!!
Thanks to Klaus for the pics donated by fans who apparently would love to see their girls wrestle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!