PART THREE.

Once more over to Nadine to relate more of her career......

After leaving the pro ranks I returned to a more normal teen life and on turning twenty met and married my present husband who had served in the British Army and become a resident of Berlin when he left the service.This was to lead to a further incursion to the wrestling scene.
Early in our marriage my husband had mentioned that he had seen me wrestle and he admitted that seeing it had turned him on.Being a good wife I would often fulfill his fantasy and wrestle with him.There are those who think of this as a kind of strange fetish,to which I have always said do you dress in suspenders and the like to please your man?Why?To turn him on of course!!!
Part four to follow,once again thanks to the guys and girls who sent their pics to Klaus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!