PART FOUR.

Continuing the life of my friend Nadine in Germany,the pics for this are credited Larry a fan in Lancashire who loves to watch is girl excercise,though he doesn't tell me if one of them is her.
Nadine.....After my husband admitted is interest in my former career in wrestling he did admit that he had been to a few events where the girls wrestled in private and quite often topless.
Yes you guessed right I was asked if I would consider taking part.How could I refuse?That in itself was a little odd as my man had admitted that more than once he had become so excited while watching that he had a slight accident.
I met a couple of the girls who took part and went along to my first event where a scenario familiar to many fans was set.I was to abuse one of the girls taking part then at the end of her bout she would come over and challenge me.In no time my shirt would be ripped and we would be locked in combat with spectators wanting us to get more sexual.
The"fight"lasted all of ten minutes at the end of which I was topless and when I went to get dressed discovered just what my man had meant about his excitement.Needless to say I didn't need to do wifely duty later.
Part five to follow!!!



Comments

  1. So why not shoot him back a friendly inquiry and find out which one is her ??? ...

    ... and who are the others ???

    They're all Beauties but if there's more to come it would be helpful to know !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!