MORE FROM NADINE.

In December last year I featured some of the thoughts of Nadine who with her husband keeps us up to date on action in Europe.

This beside the fact that she as featured both in the pro ring and on the more erotic side of the wrestling business.

In her last piece she mentioned how wrestling does have a sexual side,something which rattled a few fans cages and sending them into a state of denial.
After a recent trip to the U.K.she as been persuaded to continue her exploits.
I mentioned before that I became involved in the side of the game where bare breasts were a part of the scenario.

Those fans who were shocked by my thoughts should realise that topless is the norm on most European beaches,even close by where we live around the river Rhine.
How many wives haven't bared them on holiday(I have included a few more of those fans like Klaus to feature)?
Even to this day the mention of some of the bouts I took part in can get my man excited.One of the things about these meetings was that many fans,my man included had the fantasy that all the girls would have lesbian feelings and encouraged breast mauling nipple twisting and the like.
Yes there were these feelings,but only in lesbian and bi girls!!!
And just like gay men a lesbian doesn't fancy every girl she sees.
to continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!