DON'T MESS WITH DANNI!!!


If this guy had ever seen Danni in action he would have realised she as a short fuse and it only takes a small amount of breast mauling for her to lose it.
I recalled some time back talking to my friend Nadine in Germany about the subject of mixed matches so I passed this over to her for more thoughts.

Nadine.....More than once I took part in mixed wrestling and yes I enjoyed it!!
Why?There was something about the power over men,lets face it there can only be one winner.A few were staged for a private meeting in Berlin where the guy who paid the bill was allowed to wrestle a couple of girls,needless to say it wasn't long for him to become a spent force.

Comments

  1. I have always loved Danni, my god, what a temper. Saw her in a nude wrestling match with another lady and it became a nasty brawl, I liked that about Festelle, they used to let these things go. Would love to have seen Danni fight the blonde Anita who fought for Festelle and was equally bad tempered. Would have been a cracker of a fight and although I suspect Anita would win, as we know, with these things anything can happen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!