HOLIDAY TIME.

Every year around this time the present Mrs.K.decides we should be away to Spain and escape the British weather.Like last year the sun as put in an appearance and will probably remain for the couple of weeks I am away.

During my absence our good friend in Germany Nadine is taking over by adding to some of the things I have set in advance.

I should apologise in advance for any items I have taken from the Prude Tube and they have seen as obscene and blocked.

Being the holiday season I am posting a few of the pics that fans have sent with claims that their wife/girl
gets turned on by the thoughts of wrestling and they think of this whenever they see her topless on the beach.
But for some reason they can never get her to take part.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!