SLIGHTLY OFF THEME.

I aren't often distracted from my usual theme of the fight scene,but recent events have inspired a few thoughts.

Most of us have read in recent weeks of those female"stars"who were keeping sexy photo's
on Apple's iCloud,at the last count over one hundred could have been exposed on the net to all and sundry.

So where's the problem?Apart from the ladies in question having not been paid.
Having seen a few of the milder ones on social networking sites my own opinion would be that despite their husbands and boyfriends wealth their talents with the best digital camera's is sadly lacking and do the girls no favours.

I am also a little bemused because a large percentage of wives and girlfriends have posed for their men and the pictures have featured in any number of sites around the web.
Indeed I have featured here a number sent to me by fans from their holidays in places as far apart as Spain's Costa's,Turkey and Croatia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!