Google+ Followers

Thursday, 20 August 2015

ANYONE KNOW???


More than one fan as noticed that of late some of my output as been a little tame almost to the point of being censored,to further my explanation,bouts like this could be found on a regular basis but in recent months this supply as almost died the death.
One fan did mention that he believed Daily Motion had been taken over by another company,anyone know?
I know many swear by the VK website,sadly blogger ban downloads from that sorce.

2 comments:

  1. About 5 or 6 weeks ago, Dailymotion's owner (Orange S.A. ... which was formerly France Telecom) sold off 80% of the company to Vivendi while retaining the remaining 20%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KaKlaus.
    Good sources of female fighting videos are xvideos.com and grappletube.com.
    Dailymotion had banned many videos, the most interesting principally.
    Vk.com had banned many users that uploading good videos.
    Your work and the other bloggers like astrogalo are great for the fans of female fighting.
    Thanks for all and continue for decades.

    ReplyDelete