A GOOD IDEA???

I don't know what the paying punters will make of the recent press given to Models Wrestling Management,what started out as a piece in Metro the free paper to be found on most transport links around the U.K.as now found it's way the tabloid world of the Sun newspaper.

M.W.M.is the work of Cam,one time model,dancer and boxer,strange but neither paper asked where she did her boxing?But I would have thought she would have wanted some control on what is written,events take place in a small boxing gym under the arches in Vauxhall and for a mere £150 a highly respectable guy can take a beating,oh and nothing sexual occurs!!!

I know that the News of the World is long gone from the scandal sheets but were I one of those highly respected types I think I'd be travelling there dressed as a super hero not as the business man from down the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!