WHERE ARE THEY NOW??

 A question I was asked the other day by a fan after my recent trip to Germany,a question I couldn't answer.
In fact non of my contacts in Germany could shed any light on the subject.
 One can only guess at their lives now as they will be 13 or 14 years older,I wonder if they have the same superb bodies?

 Just out of interest could you remember their names?To save anyone having a brain storm,from the top is Tony,second  is well known to fans in the U.K.and that is Kathie Gifford,third I believe is Jacqueline,fourth in line is I think Sabrina and fifth is one that I can't put a name too but could possibly be Wendy,the two girls together after their bout are Maia and Emma,bringing up the rear is the lovely slim Nadine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!