Just a Thought 56.

How was it for you???
No not that!!The New Year!
I mentioned the other day the craze for false news and over the New Year period I realised the truth of it,when I saw the first newspapers of the New Year I found photo's of drunken people many of them taken around bars where I had been.Or so we were led to believe,early in the evening I witnessed a few drunks left over from the afternoon session,but at midnight I was one of around a dozen people including bar staff ringing in the New Year.
I don't think many parts of the media have realised yet that for most people celebrations stopped on the eve of the Millenium when bars were asking silly money to bring in the year 2000.
It didn't work and many people lost money and since that day here in the U.K.at least there hasn't been a big New Year knees up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!