Just a Thought 62

HOW MUCH????
Latest from Munich,the price of a Litre of beer at this years Octoberfest will on average cost 11€uro.
OH NO!!!
The latest from Buck House is pictures of the latest Royal Bride looking sexily dressed have started to appear and already talk of sueing papers and mag's.What is it with these people not that longago one of them was pictured topless,had she anything different to your girls?
OVER TO HER.
I have had to give over space to my ex after a comment I got a little while back from a guy in Wales who wanted his girl to fight.
From Frau K"The operative word here is fight,there is a lot of difference between a wrestling bout and a fight and just because she delights in displaying her breasts in public and enjoys watching others doesn't mean she wants to join in.As far as it goes if every girl pictured by their man topless were to wrestle the net would be awash with vid's.Which takes me back Klaus's point on Royals and others objecting to being seen looking at the least a little sexy,the net is full of girls being proudly shown of  by their menfolk,includeing myself a little while back,am I bovered?NO!!"
To prove the point!
The video and pictorial content was picked out by the ex Frau K.just  to remind me about a promised holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!