" ... who doesn't seem too keen on hitting a girl."
Which is very understandable ...
I totally skipped seeing these videos because hitting women is never on my agenda ... and even if a fem would challenge me and give me full permission I'd never do it ... (with the exception of being involved in a training exercise or similar venue ... and then I would only hit with easy force to demonstrate what to do, avoiding injury or harm at all costs) ...
So I wouldn't say Poor John ... I"d just say if he had reservations about boxing with women he was stupid for not heeding them ...
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
" ... who doesn't seem too keen on hitting a girl."
ReplyDeleteWhich is very understandable ...
I totally skipped seeing these videos because hitting women is never on my agenda ... and even if a fem would challenge me and give me full permission I'd never do it ... (with the exception of being involved in a training exercise or similar venue ... and then I would only hit with easy force to demonstrate what to do, avoiding injury or harm at all costs) ...
So I wouldn't say Poor John ... I"d just say if he had reservations about boxing with women he was stupid for not heeding them ...
Enough said ...