" ... with a cast of nobodies who went on to remain that way."
WH-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-A !!!, there !!! !!! !!! ...
I have to agree that is probably true for the bums in togas who basically suck at trying to be funny ... but I think the Main Event Productions women went on to continue showcasing more events in several series of well-received performances from back then during that time ...
I congratulate you for doing your homework in finding out the name and where this club was located over here in 'Murkinland (Los Angeles in California, which definitely figures) and even though I'm not much of a boxing fan it appears these promoters and women gave the audiences their money's worth ...
Two more big girls out to put paid to eachothers sex lives for a day or two as although it wasn't the hardest fight ever no doubt there would be a few sore bits after.
" ... with a cast of nobodies who went on to remain that way."
ReplyDeleteWH-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-A !!!, there !!! !!! !!! ...
I have to agree that is probably true for the bums in togas who basically suck at trying to be funny ... but I think the Main Event Productions women went on to continue showcasing more events in several series of well-received performances from back then during that time ...
I congratulate you for doing your homework in finding out the name and where this club was located over here in 'Murkinland (Los Angeles in California, which definitely figures) and even though I'm not much of a boxing fan it appears these promoters and women gave the audiences their money's worth ...