Just a Thought 72

What a Weekend!!!
I had this rather crazy idea of a few days away,coming up Halloween what could be better?



After consulting with she who would be obeyed we set out to the home of Count Dracula,Whitby the hangout at this time of the year of the Goths and not just a few of them.

What I hadn't realised was that these people are minted,at least those stopping where we stayed were a room in a local pub cost £100 per night!!!That did include breakfast though!

Worse was to come my ex decided we should go for a drink the cheapest of which was £3.50 a pint and on my round in the pub which was already costing a ton a night I paid £7.40 for two pints.

Now I hate to appear mean or tight fisted but I have had a quality beer in Berlin for less money and for the whole cost I could have had a week in Spain.

Comments

  1. I can understand the price shock but at least it appears you had some very good weather (and some very good views of the accompanying scenery and folks !!!) ... So it looks like Countess Dracula did herself proud in her fiery red attire and matching hairdo but what's with the sign next door on the wall (Whitby Jet Workshop) ??? .... Hmmmmmm .... That's a puzzler ...

    I also see the dude (maybe that should be dud) in the next photo wearing a gas mask must be prepared for a gas attack but otherwise that appears to be a happy family lot ...

    The two pub women in the next photo look the part all right ... I congratulate them for being very inventive and creative ...

    ... and so what's the gorgeous lass doing by shedding her top and now her dress at a time like this ??? ...

    Preparing for outdoor beach wrestling ??? ... or maybe some quality indoor female wrestling entertainment for an expected assembly of patrons ??? ...

    At any rate, for £100 per night I hope you two had at least a damn plentiful and good breakfast ...

    Very good photos ...

    Cheers !!! ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!