JUST A THOUGHT 75

OOP'S!!!
I had to laugh when I saw the Jeremy Clarkson's
remarks after he was accused of being homophobic during the latest series of his Grand Tour Series,apparently he can't be accused of that as he enjoys watching lesbians
on the internet.
GOOD NEWS????
May not be the best news in some ways but possibly friends Stateside know more of this than I.Retired wrestler Paige
is to be the subject of Dwayne Johnsons new feature film Fighting with my Family from her first appearance in one her fathers promotions as a thirteen year old through stardom with the WWE,a drug ban and a career ending injury which corresponded with the leaking of sex tapes on the internet.
Seen here with her and The Rock is actress Florence Pugh
who plays her.I did wonder who is to play her mother The Sweet Saraya?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRIBUTE TO BECKY!!!